Do I have to be vaccinated to visit Art in the Park?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact Information
- Computer or Network Information
- Interactions with Us
Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- Serving Relevant Advertising: We may use the information you provide to serve you with advertising that is relevant to your interests and preferences.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Request correction of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal obligations.
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies